Smartcorp Inc. is an exciting young trading company based in Florida, USA; which acts a facilitator / mandate in supplying a variety of sought after commodities to established Buyers and Traders in the Commodity Industry.
Smartcorp Inc. has very strong established connections worldwide and through its many suppliers is able to offer its clients large quantities at very competitive prices for the following valuable commodities, including but not limited to:
• Urea 46% N Prilled & Granular supplied in Bulk and/or Bulk in 1 ton or 1.5 ton Bulker bags and/or packaged in 50kg Bags.
• Fertilizers NPK Blends
• Portland Cement 42.5, 52.5, 32.5 and other cement products, including Clinker and Sulphur Resistant Cement Type II & Type V.
• Sugar White Refined and Raw Sugar in Bulk or packaged
• Scrap Steel; HMS 1&2, HMS1 and USED RAIL
• Rice, Soy, Yellow Corn and other grains
• Rare beautiful Hardwood Timbers
• Plywood (Hardwood & Pine) in standard and marine quality.
• Plantation Logs & Woodchip (Hardwood & Pine)
• Iron Ore
• Natural Gas
• Petrochemical Products; Crude Oil, D2, JP 54, LPG, LNG, Gasoline, etc.
We have trade links with the importers, exporters, distributors, traders and wholesalers all around the world and it is most likely that we can supply any product or commodity provided it is a substantial and ongoing business.
Smartcorp Inc. is committed to providing the highest levels of quality and service to its clients, while at the same time maintaining a friendly and personal service on which our Company is based.
We are also very confident that you will find that our prices and our ability to guarantee continuity of supply are first class. We would look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you in the near future.
LEGAL/PENALTY NOTICE! This website is not intended as a solicitation to customers in any jurisdiction in which we are not authorized to operate. We are not Certified Financial Advisors, Securities Brokers or Stock Brokers. We are business consultants and intermediaries who provide advice to private individuals on or about business matters. The information presented is not in anyway considered or intended to be a solicitation of funds and is intended only as general knowledge. Please understand that the contemplated transaction(s) is strictly private and in no way relates to the United States securities act of 1933 (THE"ACT") or related regulations and does not involve the sale of registered securities. This transaction(s) are private and exempt from the act. Please be aware that any disclosure, photo copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.